Track Issues Plz Help

ISI's new sim rFactor
VIPEROSI

Track Issues Plz Help

Post by VIPEROSI »

Hey guys!

Having some annoying issues with installing tracks.

Half the time it works but so many times i have downloaded a track, i go to load it in game and it crashes out and has a error message, cant load malalla.mas etc that kind of thing, its really frustrating.

Currently its happening with malalla, albert park and a few foriegn tracks. I download using the links at rfactorcentral, are they bad links?.

My other question was, where are all the aussie tracks, i can only find the ones which are listed on rfactorcentral.

Still looking for the paperclip in qld, barbagello and hidden valley. Are winton and calder park out there?.
LoudHoward

Post by LoudHoward »

Okay, I'll take a punt at the first one; I'd say you've unzipped some tracks and then moved the folder into the locations folder? So you've ended up with something like this (With the Jiading-Chinese track):

C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations\Jiading\Jiading\TRACK STUFF

When it should just be:

C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations\Jiading\TRACK STUFF

So rFactor is looking in the 2nd link, but all thats there is another Jiading folder which it doesn't know what to do with.

As for your second question; look here:

http://www.mrmenmods.org/rfactorreleases.html

Hope that helps, good luck!
Check Six!
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

No Calder park, Winton or decent/working Qld Raceway yet.

QLD Raceway is floating around but most aren't compatible with the lastest version of rF, I do have a working modified version but the horizon/sky is messed up........ otherwise it would be not so bad.

Also if you pop over to http://www.xgn.com.au and sign up for the forum they have access to a good range of Aussie tracks as installed on their server.