The Official ARSE Ashes Thread

Cricket, footy, tennis, whatever
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

9ra55h0ppaH wrote:personally, i think the cricket is one of channel 9's strong points, seems pretty well presented to me...
Yep, I'd go as far as saying the cricket is the best presented program on television. It was interesting watching a match from 1982 the other day, they presented so little information, had very bad camera work and dodgy graphics (which was expected) and the commentators were awful. Quite a contrast to today.
Montey

Post by Montey »

Enforcer-J wrote:
fourthof5 wrote:Bah

Hehe, that's a fair few bah's in this thread mate, sure you're not a New Zealander? :D
I have a t-shirt that's relevant. It has a picture of a sheep's arse, with its head looking backwards saying "Bah means no!"
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

Enforcer-J wrote:
9ra55h0ppaH wrote:personally, i think the cricket is one of channel 9's strong points, seems pretty well presented to me...
Yep, I'd go as far as saying the cricket is the best presented program on television. It was interesting watching a match from 1982 the other day, they presented so little information, had very bad camera work and dodgy graphics (which was expected) and the commentators were awful. Quite a contrast to today.
you watched the Late Night Legends on ABC2 as well... I laughed....