FMR SPRINTKART SERIES 2007 - Official Thread

LFS chat
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

Hz-Lab wrote:Don't worry though Shonky, I have another event in the pipeline. announcement will come very soon.. (possibly even tonight).. and it requires very little commitment, so hopefully people can deal with that...
Awesome! :D
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

aoun wrote: and yahh i agree with shonky! if you say, "im in"... be there!!!
says the man who missed the 1st 2 rounds due to "forgetfulness" :rolleyes:
aoun

Post by aoun »

LMAOOOOO i take it back then..
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

ooh crap. I forgot about this tonight.. but looks like all is well anyway. The race PM's certainly help as a reminder
matticooper wrote:If I don't make it, I'm still cleaning up the blood after my wife invited guests over for dinner :(
story? :D
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

kwijibo wrote:ooh crap. I forgot about this tonight.. but looks like all is well anyway. The race PM's certainly help as a reminder
matticooper wrote:If I don't make it, I'm still cleaning up the blood after my wife invited guests over for dinner :(
yeah i agree, the race mail's do help a lot, its just a very time consuming process through PM's here at arse. time which i did not have last round. For the next event i will be asking people for their email addies, so i can just send to a mailing list. easier and much quicker
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

kwijibo wrote:ooh crap. I forgot about this tonight.. but looks like all is well anyway. The race PM's certainly help as a reminder
Bloody Bloody Bloody...

Organised after New Years... Babe... Thursday Night is Race Night... no dinner BS... no nothing... I just wanna have some fun and race on Thursday Nights.

3 weeks went by all good... she watched DVDs I raced. Then... I had to back out of 1 week and do something away from the computer and someone thought it was a green light to do other shit (needless to say I was helping HER dad with something SHE organised)... the next week... dinner guests... this week... hadn't seen the PM so I assumed it was all over and I missed it...

Hz... awesome job fella... I know what it takes to run a series and when you're using 1 machine and flicking back and forth to get things happening - shows you the effort this guy is putting in.

If you're gonna run another 4 - 6 week gig on a Thursday... put my name down and see ya week 1.
ReppohC

Post by ReppohC »

This reminds me of the AAL F1 series; started with a bang, 6 races later was still going ok. By the 10th race there was only one division. By the last race there was only 5 drivers. By the last round it was all canceled. This series is damn good "bang for buck" short tight races, good fun, etc, but no-one seems to make the effort to rock up.
Cutter
Legend in his own lunchtime
Legend in his own lunchtime

Post by Cutter »

Well, someone was there rain or shine. SIGH.
Pity, that was by far the most enjoyable series I raced in.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

ReppohC wrote:This reminds me of the AAL F1 series; started with a bang, 6 races later was still going ok. By the 10th race there was only one division. By the last race there was only 5 drivers. By the last round it was all canceled. This series is damn good "bang for buck" short tight races, good fun, etc, but no-one seems to make the effort to rock up.
I think the F1 series was let down by its points system. Miss a race or 2 and your series chances were all over. If it followed the F1 points system aswell, that would have been awesome...

but thats another thread :p
ReppohC

Post by ReppohC »

As I recall it had a great point system. You drop your worst two rounds. Ironically In the end I was the only one to not DNF two rounds. I only d/c once... while winning a race with a few laps to go. Gosh thats three times!? Anyway, OT!

I wonder if this FMR series will ever end, we have been on round 4 for the last 3 weeks... Lets just goto the double points final round and settle this series!!!
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

ReppohC wrote:As I recall it had a great point system. You drop your worst two rounds. Ironically In the end I was the only one to not DNF two rounds. I only d/c once... while winning a race with a few laps to go. Gosh thats three times!? Anyway, OT!

I wonder if this FMR series will ever end, we have been on round 4 for the last 3 weeks... Lets just goto the double points final round and settle this series!!!
reppoh the series is on hold.. standings as of round 3. after the race of Arse-pions i'll try to rekindle it for the final 2 rounds.. hopefully we'll get a turnout
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

just give us the word Hz... I'll bring the beer...