Bauer

Post by Bauer »

we played tonka-a-pom
--------------
Stu
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

i love twenty20. You don't have to wait 4 days till it gets interesting.
Montey

Post by Montey »

Welcome back Vaughan.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

lmao @ fielding :)
Hello :aussie:
fp

Post by fp »

What's with the grey uniforms? Bring back the canary yellow.
This will be my signature until Dexter Bean qualifies for a NASCAR race. Keep chasing that dream...
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Tell ya what, you could see just how much England missed Vaughan. But Man that was some crap feilding.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

fp wrote:What's with the grey uniforms? Bring back the canary yellow.
Australia have always used the "silver" uniforms for 20/20's.. but yes, bring back the canary
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

[12th man - Bill Lawry]
Canary Yellow? That's Australian Gold my friend and don't you f****n forget it.... Canary Yellow indeed
[/12th man - Bill Lawry]

:rofl:
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Err don't you mean "Australian Grey" ??
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Not a huge 20/20 fan, I went and saw NSW v QLD last weekend at the Gabba, and even last night.. while its such a slog fest it takes away from normal cricket, wickets mean shit.

Best part of the match without a doubt, When KP dropped the ball, and I think I Tony Greg said.
"You hardly ever see a match where KP doesn't drop a catch"
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

Not really a 20/twenty fan either but I really enjoyed last nights match, some of the hitting by the Aussies was HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE. Hopefully it can carry over to the one dayers. :yes:
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

I was in the Bucket head section, 2 people away from that first 6. Shoulda had a dive!

It hit the wall behind us like a rocket though, nearly broke the guys finger :)

Was great to see the Aussies open the shoulders but the English innings was a little boring.

Was fun giving it to the poms infront of us, they could hardly stand up they were so maggot :)
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

"Gillie, can you hit us a third"
"haha"
*BAM*

Love the 20/20 matches :D
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Federal Court Ruling from the Melbourne Age, Australia (AP) -

A seven year old Aboriginal boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his Aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the English Cricket Team, whom the boy firmly believes are "not capable of beating anyone."
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Vilante 11 wrote:
Federal Court Ruling from the Melbourne Age, Australia (AP) -

A seven year old Aboriginal boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his Aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the English Cricket Team, whom the boy firmly believes are "not capable of beating anyone."
:rofl: GOLD
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

:rolf:
--------------
Stu
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

LOLSAUCE!
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

:rofl: :rolf:
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

:yes:
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

I must say that the new colours of the Aussie cricket team (one day) looks pretty good. Much Much better than canary yellow and pastal green. In fact this strip is far more in keeping the "Green and Gold" concept as thats what it actually is. It also reminds me of the classic Brabham Green and Gold livery.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

never ever seen aussies in pastel green..

i do agree though they look good. except maybe the adidas stripes, which make them all look like young lebanese lads tryin to find where they parked their VL commodores with turbs and subwoofa...
Montey

Post by Montey »

Hz-Lab wrote:never ever seen aussies in pastel green..

i do agree though they look good. except maybe the adidas stripes, which make them all look like young lebanese lads tryin to find where they parked their VL commodores with turbs and subwoofa...
That's the problem when you have a decent car, people steal them. At least Ford's are always where you park them. :lol:
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Montey wrote:
Hz-Lab wrote:never ever seen aussies in pastel green..

That's the problem when you have a decent car, people steal them. At least Ford's are always where you park them. :lol:
You're holden man, wtf do you know about decent cars? And car thieves tend to go for the quick steal, so shoddy craftsmanship and design on the security system creates a nice easy target for them. It has nothing to do with the fact they think its a better car, that would be pointless considering something like 70% of them end up gettin burnt out anyway... and anywho, Scummy stealin bastards aint got an ounce of honesty and/or brains anyway, so i guess they are in holdens demographic