DFP pricing?

LFS chat
SE1Z

DFP pricing?

Post by SE1Z »

I found a bunch of DFP's in Sydney for $200...... is this a good price?
I checked ebay, but didn't find any... :yes:
Steve
---
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

JB HiFi have them for about 165 :P MOMO's for 150
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

I have one i would like to get rid of, but the pedals dont work any good
petey

Post by petey »

I saw one in EB for $150, damn near picked it up just in shock at the price lol.

They have a DFP for 150, yet still a Momo Racing next to it for 150. (weird)
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

JTM29 wrote:I have one i would like to get rid of, but the pedals dont work any good
I got A1's.... How much? :D
Steve
---
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Well being 150 in store, maybe $80? Um i would have to go find it in my garage and make sure everything is there though, so im not making any promises, if you want it ill get it all together in the box for you...

by the way it is still in fairly good nick, hasnt been used much like the old MOMO
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

JTM29 wrote:Well being 150 in store, maybe $80? Um i would have to go find it in my garage and make sure everything is there though, so im not making any promises, if you want it ill get it all together in the box for you...

by the way it is still in fairly good nick, hasnt been used much like the old MOMO
mate, if its all in good nick, has the power supply etc... and works well, for $80 ill take it.
Let me know :yes:

depending where u are in sydney i can meet u somewhere to pick it up :)
Steve
---
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Ok mate ill get it out and make sure everything is ok and we can arange something.
Im in castle hill, where abouts are you?
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

im in rosebery :)
Steve
---
plastik8

Post by plastik8 »

I've got a DFP in perfect condition that I'll no longer be using (going OS), it's 6 months old purchased from JB-HI fi, got receipt and all....

Adelaide area.... PM me if anyone is interested.....

Also, I've seen the DFP at Marion EB for $150 as well, but just the 1.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197971333750]Image[/url]
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

If there's a spare DSP going begging, I'll throw my hand up for one, depending on cost. Keep me in mind!! :D
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

just for refrence i sold my DFP for 100 bucks a week ago with pedals/wheel/power that was it (everything but manuals and drivers but this dude was a racer so that shit dont matter)
Hello :aussie:
plastik8

Post by plastik8 »

I got all the shite for mine... Box, drivers, power, pedals, wheel, receipt, even the packaging and Styrofoam.... And mine is Rev. B. (more reliable pedals iirc).

$110 seems good to me Ezyrider... Where you from?
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

Melb here.. I'll cover postage.. work it out and get back to me. Shouldn't be more than $20 average postage??
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

plastik8 wrote:I got all the shite for mine... Box, drivers, power, pedals, wheel, receipt, even the packaging and Styrofoam.... And mine is Rev. B. (more reliable pedals iirc).

Ive got the wheel with Rev B pedals too... But I don't thin it came with a driver disc?
Latch

Post by Latch »

If anyone's interested, I've got a momo racing wheel that you can buy. You can have the pedals if you like, but they're shot to pieces. Brisbane only.
Monkeh!
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

JTM: any updates on your wheel mate? :)
Steve
---
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Sorry man, been really busy with going back to school and all and now ive gotten sick. The wheel is actually at my sisters place so i should be able to get it today or tomorow and get it all ready to go. Do you want to come to my place and pick it up, or do you want me to take it to your place or do you want to meet halfway somewhere. Its up to you, i dont mind driving places since im still on my L's. The more driving the better.
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

ill grab you on MSN tonight or tomorrow night mate so we can sort it out :)
Steve
---
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

ok sounds good
plastik8

Post by plastik8 »

Dan wrote:
plastik8 wrote:I got all the shite for mine... Box, drivers, power, pedals, wheel, receipt, even the packaging and Styrofoam.... And mine is Rev. B. (more reliable pedals iirc).

Ive got the wheel with Rev B pedals too... But I don't thin it came with a driver disc?
Good point Dan, come to think of it, I think it was just the manual/warranty information in a little slip that looks like a CD sized slip.

EZYRIDER MSN me at: marty underscore pietsch at hotmail dot com :yes:
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Ok i got it from my sister today, all looks fine, i still have to test it on the computer but it should all be good
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

plastik8 wrote:
Dan wrote:

Good point Dan, come to think of it, I think it was just the manual/warranty information in a little slip that looks like a CD sized slip.
Don't worry :) I thought the same thing when I got mine... But it's really a PS2 wheel... So no need for a driver disc. :) Still the 2nd best Logitech wheel out there (1st would have to be that lovely G25) Momo is good... If you own one :lol:
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

Post by Virtual-R »

I've been looking to get a Momo, there is a place here in Melbourne called MSY Computers that are selling them for $130 brand new, I've just got to get over the other side of the city to grab one. Most other shops ive seen are charging around the $150 mark for them.
Peptis

Post by Peptis »

I think that $130 is a good price for a MOMO. I looked around on the net when I bought mine and that's what I got mine for (but I had to pay for shipping as well).