GT4?

General game chat
Blitzer

Post by Blitzer »

Kevin Clark wrote:I did all the license tests first. Doing that won me a couple of crappy cars that I sold and a 200SX nismo something. I used that to win a beginnners FR championship and some other race then bought a MK V Golf GTi. Very versatile car. I used that to win the VW GTi cup, the beginners FF cup, the Euro hot hatch championship and the German A car championship. Now I've got 250,000 in the bank and I can go in which ever direction I fancy.
That’s what I should have done. I spent most of my cash modding the Nissan 350 Z, only to realise that it cant run in most of the Professional races (cause I wacked a supercharger on it). I don't want to sell any of my cars ( a bit of a hoarder :) ), so I'm currently saving cash for a nice 4WD turbo car of some sort.
[SCR] Blitzer
Southern Cross Racing
Rypien

Post by Rypien »

Anyone still playing GT4?

I'm a long time lurker here, and am an avid GT series lover. Was suprised to see how many guys have this game, and had enjoyed it to boot :) .

I race in offline events at a few other GT related forums (and i am a slow driver just like my poor PC experiences :p ), but if the interest was there i'd love to see if any of you would be interested in running some offline races? This combo is taking up most of my GT4 time atm -
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~tosk/phpBB ... .php?t=462
(i'm not trying to push the forums ( i visit lots of em), just sharing a fun race with some other aussies :aussie: .... and a few other ring in's :eyepop: ).

And one of my online GT mates recent adventures. not a bad read to pass the time (dial up warning) -
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~tosk/phpBB ... .php?t=461
Pity he's a Kiwi :p . Not met the bloke but haved swapped replays and raced offline for years with him at various forums. He travels over to Oz once a year for a big GT link up in Victoria and does quite well (which i have missed for the last 3 years).