NEVCO 300 III

LFS chat
Twiggster

Sry i'm out

Post by Twiggster »

Sry guys, told Hz last night couldnt do it. Posting now just to make offical. The Gimp wont have access to Net thursday night. Would have been fun but aw well. Good luck guys.
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

ill have a go if theres a spot available;)
Ill knuckle down and study tomorrow, im going racing today.
Chaz
Stig

Post by Chaz »

same here, if someone doesn't show up
geezer45

Post by geezer45 »

Hey, I'm leaving work early today (4pm Adelaide time) becasue I'm completely knackered! I'm going to bed as soon as I get home to rest and will hopefully feel good enough to make the race. I'm pretty keen on this event!

If I still feel like shit however by the time I wake up (hopefully not too late) I won't be able to compete. I will let you know ASAP. If this happens I hope someone will be able to take my place. This is going to be a cracker of an event!!
Fluffy Duck FTW!!!
geezer45

Post by geezer45 »

geezer45 wrote:Hey, I'm leaving work early today (4pm Adelaide time) becasue I'm completely knackered! I'm going to bed as soon as I get home to rest and will hopefully feel good enough to make the race. I'm pretty keen on this event!

If I still feel like shit however by the time I wake up (hopefully not too late) I won't be able to compete. I will let you know ASAP. If this happens I hope someone will be able to take my place. This is going to be a cracker of an event!!
Ugh I feel terrible. I have had a couple of hours of rest but don't feel very good at all. I think the late night practice and the bad chicken mince i ate have taken their toll :faint:

So yeah I won't be making it tonight unfortunately, Chaz or whoever can have my spot :nod:
Fluffy Duck FTW!!!