Anyone got an old momo sitting around?

LFS chat
Sarsippius

Anyone got an old momo sitting around?

Post by Sarsippius »

I just went to put mine on the desk for some autox action and the dodgy clamping mechanism which has been half broken for a long time now finally busted.:melt:
Maybe my desk is a bit too slippery so I've always had to do it up pretty tight, the four screws that hold the bottom bit on only rely on the hard plastic to hold. The inner too busted through ages ago and now one of the others has.
I don't race much any more so it's not too big a deal but if anyone has an old one they don't need it'd be appreciated if you could unscrew the bottom section of the clamp and send it my way.
Otherwise I may never race again, sniff, sniff, sob, sob.... :p :D
Montey

Post by Montey »

Check the for sale section, I am sure someone just posted one up there.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

I might have one laying round here somewhere, i might have gotten rid of it, ill have a look tomorow and let you know
slow069

Post by slow069 »

sars i could help u if you are interested pm me
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999095303]Image[/url]
DELPHIZ

Post by DELPHIZ »

mate, contact LOGITECH ,they will send you the new bit..they [LOGITECH] are based in DEE WHY area[nsw]. :)
i also have a spare, i posted it in the for sale section..only want a million dollars for it :yikes: .keke....around $100.
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

Post by Virtual-R »

I've got the centre clamp if you need one, I've never used it only the 2 smaller side ones are needed for my desk.
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

delphiz u can pickup a DFP second hand for 100 or less so dont like ure chances mate
Hello :aussie:
gasking

Post by gasking »

i was in cashies on the weekend and they had momos for $50-$75
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

If it's a Momo Force then you have a chance of getting $100 or more even. But Momo Racing just aren't worth enough these days.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

Cheers slow069 and Virtual-R, sent you a PM Virtual-R :yes: