rFactorleague.com Fabtastic Fabcar Challenge

ISI's new sim rFactor
schmickle

rFactorleague.com Fabtastic Fabcar Challenge

Post by schmickle »

The Fabcar prototypes hit the A1-Ring this Thursday (26/7/2007) for another 24 hour day/night special event to fill the gap until the return of the OWV8 Champ Series on the 02/08/2007. Head over to the forum thead HERE for more info and then post to get in on the action.

Only 4 spots left fellas :yikes:
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

Interesting.. downloading mod and track now.. I'll post in the XGN forum if I'm down for this.

(Just downloaded and installed the mod.. fun little car to drive. Depending on how the track looks, I'm seriously thinking about throwing my hand in for this.)
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
schmickle

Post by schmickle »

Welcome aboard EzyRider!

Make that two spots left guys :eyepop:
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

Ohhh i love the fabcar's. Unforcinatly my computer does not look like being fixed in the time.
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

Hrmm.. shmickle, what chances are there that someone has knocked out a setup for this track/car combo, and how could I get my hands on one?

I'm hardly quick around here anyway, but I'd like a set thats perhaps a little more balanced if possible.

Cheers mate, looking forward to being "tail-end Charlie" in this one, should be a blast. :D
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

Grab the first baseline set from over at rFactorCentral, take a bit of rear wing off and you should be good for 22s,23s.

http://rfactorcentral.com/setups.cfm?ID ... 0Challenge