Hard to find servers?

ISI's new sim rFactor
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Hard to find servers?

Post by Sambo »

Which servers do you guys race on? I find it rather hard to get a good race online with Rfactor. Especially with a decent mod.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

i race on RFC normally, normally good racing and using decent mods.
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

ive been on the RFL servers a bit back in the PCC \ monza combo, that was good fun but only like 2 people were on at a time. :(
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

Sambo wrote:ive been on the RFL servers a bit back in the PCC \ monza combo, that was good fun but only like 2 people were on at a time. :(
rFactor I find is very much geared more towards good organised league racing as opposed to pickup racing, the XGN racing community has really grown and there are quite a few Leagues over there using either GTL, GTR2 orrFactor, stackes of different things to drive ranging from V8s through to F1s, there is really no time for pickup races anyway :tilt:

Anyway I'll toot the rFactorleague.com horn, we race Thursdays, with a new mod/series coming very soon, currently racing a custom open wheeler v8 mod with 2 rounds to go, there is also TML(The Monday League) who race Monday nights and are currently running mixed series of Gallardo's, DTMs and BMW M3GTRs which will then be followed up by the mixed class Sports Car Challenge Mod. All good/friendly guys to race with and show great respect on and off the track.
Last edited by Sterling on Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

I said RFC as in the RACE@rfactorcentral servers.
StanDaam

Post by StanDaam »

I find the V8's are pretty good for a pick up race, usually in the more popular times though. The Meganes are probably the most popular mod for pick up races, alittle bit of lag, but lots of opposition and good racing to be had :yes:
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

GT VIRUS wrote:I said RFC as in the RACE@rfactorcentral servers.
I know, No confusion, I have not raced on that server(s).. but i have the RFL servers...
I find the V8's are pretty good for a pick up race, usually in the more popular times though. The Meganes are probably the most popular mod for pick up races, alittle bit of lag, but lots of opposition and good racing to be had Thumbs Up
Jean Claude Standaam! long time no see!

thanks for the info guys i was curious i really enjoyed the PCC mod but found little in terms of competition online. I will have a look into all this very soon, thanks again much appreciated.

but bloody hell what about that nurby mod.....i think im in love... :nod:
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

Yeah my gfx card cracked the shytes when I put PCC07 and Nurby together... need to put in the low res skins!
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Scottie wrote:Yeah my gfx card cracked the shytes when I put PCC07 and Nurby together... need to put in the low res skins!
apparently some people have recieved a decent FPS boost using a new .MAS file posted on RSC

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showpos ... tcount=211[/url]