Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Wish i could have done this :(
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

RACE STATS

Had fun last night while drafting but found if you fell out of a group it was just plain boring, I guess the relatively small field contributed as well which was a shame. I found that these cars are harder to keep in a close draft or within a pack than when we did the GTR's (NEVCO). I guess my lack of practice showed as there was a couple of times I lost the draft and also while with someone I wasn't particularly smooth, sorry Bugle.
Had some great drafting with Gas early on and then with Bugle & it was all going well when on the 2nd last restart I got tapped by J-luo who thought I was still on the outside of him, it was a diminishing inside line I took but I did have a run from his draft but it's all cool as that can happen in oval racing.
After the last restart I was with the 2 OzBee boys (Quincy & Durrie) but without my own team mate to help I eventually got dropped as they worked well together so cruised home in 7th.

Cheers En-J for running the event especially after being left out in the cold by your SC driver.
Well Done to Chaz, at one stage with Bugle, J_luo & I drafting behind you we still couldn't get passed you.
Bad Luck to Repp, DISCO again, did you end up restarting your w/less, if you did then maybe you shouldn't have :lol:
Last edited by Duke on Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
Quincy

Post by Quincy »

Loved it..!

Couldn't get my head around Annabelle's shananigans, way too funny!?

As far as the race goes, thanks for not pulling the plug En-J! You did a fine job.
I had nice pace, qual went well, and got a great start.

At one stage, maybe around lap 60? I was in desperate need of fuel, so I started sending out ESP messages to random drivers "crash......crash....your getting sleepy......crash....", when all of a sudden, I tagged Russell, spin, spin, spin, YELLOW FLAG....YES!!! it worked, even if it was ME that caused it!! (EDIT : Russell didn't crash, it was me. just to clarify that!)

Had some great battles, great experience mixing it up with the front runners. My drafting tends to suffer a little when 3 cars are involved, so slipped out of a few good battles, a little earlier than I should have..

Stuffed my 3rd pit stop, was SURE we still had 1 lap of the safety car too go, but as I was pulling into pits, saw the "safety car out this lap". dam , dam , double dam.... had to spend a good 30-40 laps running at the very , very ,very, back of the field.

The last 3rd of the race was pretty much just auto-pilot drafting with my teamie Durrie. He slipped out a couple of times, so I slowed for him to regather, but twice was enough, the third time he lost contact I waved him goodbye.!

Thanks for the event En-J... looking forward to more, and hopefully more drivers get on the oval groove train... Cho Choooo.!

edit: Nice work on the speedie stats, statsman..!
balls & boobs. . .
Durrie

Post by Durrie »

Quincy wrote:...The last 3rd of the race was pretty much just auto-pilot drafting with my teamie Durrie. He slipped out a couple of times, so I slowed for him to regather, but twice was enough, the third time he lost contact I waved him goodbye.!
LOL Bastard! :lol:

Your auto pilot need servicing...its a miracle that I only slipped out three times the way you wander all over the corner exit ... last one flung me into the wall, so its all your fault. :nod: :D

A good night's racing anyway. Shame about the discos, especially Gasking. We were doing the conga line thing for a while and he made it so far into the lap count. Pity.

Gotta agree with Q-man on the three car issue. Clearly demonstrates my extremely limited amount of time doing ovals. As soon as we got three cars swapping and drafting, I had trouble staying in the fight.

gotta go read Flinty's stats now. :yes: Thanks to FMR and EJ especially.
Quincy

Post by Quincy »

So that is my problem is it Durrie. A wayward exit line? Thanks for enlightening me. I do some practise, so the next time we race, instead of beating you by small margin, I'll flog you by half a lap! Thanks for the tip. ;) :golfbanana:
balls & boobs. . .
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Cheers for the stats Flinty :yes:

Quincy wrote:Couldn't get my head around Annabelle's shananigans, way too funny!?
The emails to go with that are even more mind blowing :eyepop: :faint: :fall: :rofl:
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Yeah what was the deal with that last night, I just ignored it & her :lol:

Yeah the stats are a crack up 102 lead changes and the graphs are trippy as.

Also I forgot to thank you for the set, so :D :yes:
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."