LFSEA SKIDMARK 300 Event

LFS chat
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Thanks SE1Z,
Yep there is now a couple of vacant slots from late drop-outs, so if there is anyone else that would like to race then you can post your interest here or on the official entry thread within the 1st post above.
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
VTRacing
Team Pedant (c)

Post by VTRacing »

I would love to race, but the timing is bad for me as a Queenslander. 7:30pm is in the middle of "pay attention to the wife or she'll make my life a living hell" time.

:)
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

Loved the races, was sensational fun to watch.

grats scottie and bugle! hmm im missing someone.....ch ermm...chuck? no no thats not it...umm..ahhh fuck it couldnt have been that important if i cant remember it.

I dont care what this post results in but this needs to be said:
Gizmo, i dont care how unlucky you were at the start.. that display of driving after you had got hit on the first lap was disgusting. Even on a full course yellow you overtook many people, and the lap the safety car was in you blatently overtook several people before the Start finish. Not to mention leaving dwayno for dead into a wall.. Just because you may be 'faster' than some doesnt give you immediate passing rights into every corner and it certainly does not mean they cant overtake you. Furthermore, to quote "learn to drive" both during and after the race despite your obvious violation of the rules and driving conduct, that you yourself are just as guilty of as the others if not more, is just low. Its behavior like that that ruins races like those for so many people, i hope you dont do this again.

mind you from a spectator point of view, that was hilarious.

Flinty and the LFSEA team (sorry i dont quite know all the individual people involved), you all deserve one of those CAO trophies, that was a sensation race. well done!
dwayno

Post by dwayno »

Sambo wrote:I dont care what this post results in but this needs to be said:
Gizmo, i dont care how unlucky you were at the start.. that display of driving after you had got hit on the first lap was disgusting. Even on a full course yellow you overtook many people, and the lap the safety car was in you blatently overtook several people before the Start finish. Not to mention leaving dwayno for dead into a wall.. Just because you may be 'faster' than some doesnt give you immediate passing rights into every corner and it certainly does not mean they cant overtake you. Furthermore, to quote "learn to drive" both during and after the race despite your obvious violation of the rules and driving conduct, that you yourself are just as guilty of as the others if not more, is just low. Its behavior like that that ruins races like those for so many people, i hope you dont do this again.
:yes:
Rypien

Post by Rypien »

Need some replays to watch to go with my popcorn.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Rypien wrote:Need some replays to watch to go with my popcorn.
http://www.ozbee-racing.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2131

Good viewing those :)
Doso

Post by Doso »

Sambo wrote: I dont care what this post results in but this needs to be said:
Gizmo wrote: Sorry for the swearing tonight shouldn't of happened. But alot of you guys need to learn how to drive in traffic.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

after watching that replay (the v8 race), hands down that has to be the worse display of driving i have EVER witnessed in an organised LFS race :no: