A little help/might end up selling (Melb PC rig)

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
tehsid
forum fairy - in a gay way!

A little help/might end up selling (Melb PC rig)

Post by tehsid »

Gday guys, I'm looking at selling my rig in order to get a new laptop. I dont really game much anymore due to work.
So what do you guys think all this could/would be worth? Any offers that people want to make, will also be considered, altho I would rather only do pickup in melbourne.

Intel E6600 + Stock Fan
2gb DDR2 800
250gb HD 16mb
XFX 8800GTX
Asus P5WDG2 WS PRO
Case and 800watt PSU

Cheers lads.
avaran

Post by avaran »

I just did a quick add up of your parts, and just assuming $250 for your case, it's around the $1800-1900+ mark (And that was just the cheapest RAM i could find as you didn't specify). So more or less depending on your case and ram, plus I guess everyone expects to pay less for second hand systems/components.

Tell me though, do you notice an improvement in performance or stability with the P5WDG2? What were your reasons for getting that board?

I'm looking for a new pc soon, but more of a budget build than what your monster machine is. :)
tehsid

Post by tehsid »

I had read a lot about the board, and had it recommended to me by a close friend of mine. So I just went for it :P. Its a brilliant mobo, and theres alot of options with it.

I 'expect' too sell for about 1500~ so any offers are welcome :P

Cheers.