Offical Australian LFS Website

LFS chat
Takumi

Post by Takumi »

i dont think you can call it an "official site" unless it is done with permission / endorsed by the devs?
so infact it'd actually be an unofficial lfs "fan site" as such for australians..
It's been nice, chaps.
geezer45

Post by geezer45 »

Takumi wrote:i dont think you can call it an "official site" unless it is done with permission / endorsed by the devs?
so infact it'd actually be an unofficial lfs "fan site" as such for australians..
Good point, though I'm sure we could get permission from the devs to make it official :)
Fluffy Duck FTW!!!
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

geezer45 wrote:
Takumi wrote:i dont think you can call it an "official site" unless it is done with permission / endorsed by the devs?
Good point, though I'm sure we could get permission from the devs to make it official :)
do that and i bet you $20 its not gonna be nowhere near as fun, or as aussie as it deserves to be.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

No need to say "Official" anywhere, just call it the Aussie LFS portal or Aus LFS Central or something.
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

The man that creates skins that rival Hiezer is right, dont really need to be official. It just needs to be used by the majority of the community to serve its perpose :D
Arrow

Post by Arrow »

yeah, as long as it can be found really easily for new comers then its doing its purpose.

Still waiting for a private subforum :)