Wanted: GTR2

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
TCR

Wanted: GTR2

Post by TCR »

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a copy of GTR2. If anyone has one they are willing to part with, let me know.

Paul.
iRacing - Paul Chapman
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

TCR

Post by TCR »

Thanks Neil.

I actually have a copy of GT Legends already and was hoping to pick up a second hand copy of GTR2 without having to spend quite that much.

Paul.
iRacing - Paul Chapman
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Holy crap that's a lot for GTR2. Should be able to find it cheaper somewhere one would hope. Tried sendit.com or somewhere similar overseas?
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

I found my copy in KMart for $20.

Might wanna check there!
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Got a copy from JB Hifi for 18 bucks. If you are absolutely desperate I am sure I could grab one and send it on to you for the price of the game plus postage.
TCR

Post by TCR »

Acerlyte wrote:Got a copy from JB Hifi for 18 bucks. If you are absolutely desperate I am sure I could grab one and send it on to you for the price of the game plus postage.
Are you sure it's GTR2? I have seen a couple of copies of the original GTR for around the 15-20 dollar mark but not GTR2.

If it's definitely GTR2 then I'd be happy to pay you $30 for a copy plus postage.

Cheers, Paul.
iRacing - Paul Chapman
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Yeah, definately GTR 2. $18.99 to be precise, the sticker is still on my copy...

Reckon postage should be way less than 10 bucks but I will let you know when I shoot by the post office. Shoot me a message of which state you are in so I can check.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

yeah i picked mine up from EB for $25 some 6 months ago. Shouldnt be hard to find.
TCR

Post by TCR »

Acerlyte, PM sent.

Paul.
iRacing - Paul Chapman