Wii and stuff

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
ashsimmonds

Wii and stuff

Post by ashsimmonds »

Bought it xmas '06, have used it maybe half a dozen times since then. Dunno what it's worth now - has two controllers and 4 or 5 games, most played only once.

Lemme know if anyone's interested and I'll think up a price.
because you can't drive a house
avaran

Post by avaran »

I don't suppose you would consider splitting up any of the items for seperate sale? Controller/Games? :)

The wii's themselves are in pretty high demand now I think. So you should get a good price. :)
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

eBay it and let the market place decide on price :)
ashsimmonds

Post by ashsimmonds »

I plugged the system in last night to check it, all like brand new (all boxes and stuff there too I think) and works great... one problem, one of the Wiimotes I left the batteries in after last using it a few months ago, and the batteries leaked and now it's kind of dysfunctional... sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, so I'll write it off as non-working and if you can get it going good for you but it's not officially part of the "package". Other stuff all works fine.

Most of the basic systems are going on ebay for $450-600, mine is up for $400 bucks, if you need me to go to the post office and send it add $20 bucks. It includes 2 nunchucks, 1 working and one crap wiimote, Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda, Red Steel, and Wario Ware Smooth Moves.

Paypal/direct deposit/sexual favours accepted.
kaotic_azn

Post by kaotic_azn »

Is this still available?
ashsimmonds

Post by ashsimmonds »

yup.
kaotic_azn

Post by kaotic_azn »

hmm tempting. what games are included?
ashsimmonds

Post by ashsimmonds »

kaotic_azn wrote:hmm tempting. what games are included?
Sent PM + read above post. :lol:
kaotic_azn

Post by kaotic_azn »

i see i see real interesting really interesting.