7950GT 512M for sale

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

7950GT 512M for sale

Post by ysu »

Now that I've got Sin's 8800gtx, my old 7950 GT is up for sale.

PCI-e, 512M card, still performs well - check toms' chart.

My experience is decent framerates in most games but not entirely smooth in x-high res (I'm using 1920x1200)

I'd like to get around $150 for it (plus postage). Over 1yr old, so the warranty period is over.

Edit: I've received info these go closer to $100. I thought it's higher. :( anyway, price is down.
Last edited by ysu on Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Jeez, going by that chart, my 7950GX2 is holding up surprisingly well. I still wouldn't mind grabbing an 8800GT though.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"