Track wont load..help please rfactor gurus

ISI's new sim rFactor
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Track wont load..help please rfactor gurus

Post by Sambo »

Guys,

Trying to get a track to load but it doesnt seem to want to.

Its installed correctly (i think, just by coping into location folder) and it comes up in the game so i can select it etc. But when i click load, it goes to the end of the horozontal loading bar and then just stays at 100% until i lose patience and hit the reset button (rfactor locks up, cant alt tab etc)

Does anyone know how to fix this? its happened with a couple of tracks now but the main one is oran park mod south circuit (just want to try some v8's etc on both south and gp layouts).

this is the mod:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cf ... %20Raceway

Thanks in advance!
bengatta
Ladies Motorkhana Champion

Re: Track wont load..help please rfactor gurus

Post by bengatta »

you really are a determined little thing aren't you... Wakefield Park, Oran Park GP, now Oran Park South.... V8's and all... maybe try to find somethign from Bavaria to work on set up also... :D
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

You're never too old to learn something stupid....
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

i love the game, i just find it so frustrating matching mods, downloading the right ones, having them not work...gah i just want to drive a virtual car on a real track :D
VIPEROSI

Post by VIPEROSI »

Did you get it fixed?
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

nah i didnt, gave up. I just ended up racing it on GTL. Thanks for the reply though Viper
VIPEROSI

Post by VIPEROSI »

What did you do to try and fix it?

If the rar folder has a game data folder etc....dont open up the location folder and then extract only that to rfactor. Sometimes rfactor has a spaz if things arent done exactly the way it wants....just extract the whole lot the game data folder etc to your rfactor directory.

Have you tried re downloading the track?

My very first rfactor install had alot of issues i never cured, but when i installed it again using the rfactor cd i got with my g25 wheel everything ran far better. So maybe your original download of rfactor had some minor issues?