Malaysia GP - Discussion **spoilers**

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

hankstar

Post by hankstar »

fourthof5 wrote:
steve_w05 wrote:Just my opinion, but I reckon we'll see a bit more of the type of incidents that took Webber out. He's a real threat to the other drivers. He's not part of "the club". meaning, he didn't buy his seat in formula one, he earned it the hard way by driving talent alone.
THats a very good point.
That may be the case, but I reckon after a while MW will earn everyone's respect by simply smoking their ARSEs and forcing them to acknowledge his m4d 5killz :nod: :nod: :nod:

Go get 'em (B)MW :yes:
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Mark must hang a sign off the back of his car when he goes to Sepang that says 'hit me', because Ralf did it last year as well, then this year, and Fisi ran out of talent and did the same thing, dickhead. But, i was rapt at Mark's determination to get back in front of Hieldfeld, that was the balls. I like him more and more every race i see.

And who the fuck does Jenson think he is, Eddie Irvine. Ever since he lost his chance to go to Williams he's the mouth of the south. He has slagged almost everyone off this year. I hope after Nicks drive to 3rd Sir Frank says 'Jenson who?'.
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

What Jason said.

ps. I am jealous of that Avatar Jason.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.