Webber reviews hot hotches

Chat about cars, motorbikes and all other transport
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Webber reviews hot hotches

Post by Exar Kun »

[youtube] [/youtube]
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: Webber reviews hot hotches

Post by wobblysauce »

nice clip..
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by Gizmo »

I knew the renault would win that even before he drove anything. It's funny that every car mag goes with the gti. They must all be wrong!
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Gizmo wrote:I knew the renault would win that even before he drove anything. It's funny that every car mag goes with the gti. They must all be wrong!
Or they're not sponsored by Renault! :p

Actually, EVO loves the Renaults usually. They do tend to enjoy anything that's come out with a RenaultSport badge in the last few years.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
bengatta
Ladies Motorkhana Champion

Post by bengatta »

in other news Sebastian has been asked to test a range of supercars. Dr Helmut Marko was so annoyed that Webber got to choose his favourite hot hatch on TV that he signed Sebastian up to a 12 part series, although no team orders were used...
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

You're never too old to learn something stupid....
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

bengatta wrote:in other news Sebastian has been asked to test a range of supercars. Dr Helmut Marko was so annoyed that Webber got to choose his favourite hot hatch on TV that he signed Sebastian up to a 12 part series, although no team orders were used...
lol
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

:rofl: