RIP John Katsanis (Chopper)

Chat about cars, motorbikes and all other transport
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

RIP John Katsanis (Chopper)

Post by wobblysauce »

from OzRodders

"It is with much sadness and regret that I type this.

At around 11:15 this morning John Katsanis lost his battle with Cancer and slipped peacefully away, to be with his beloved soul mate Tina.

Chopper fought the mongrel disease to his last breath and was looking forward to The Rumble in a couple of weeks.

There's so much I want to say about John, but right now I'm a little stuck for words and there's much needs to be done to help the boys close out his time with us. Suffice to say John was a great and loyal friend. A man who lived the hot rodding life with a passion that was sometimes beyond comprehension, a man who just wanted everybody else to appreciate and enjoy the same things he loved and thus a man who worked tirelessly to try and achive that.

The hot rodding community will not be the same without him as he has had a profound effect on many of our lives even if we don't know it.

Condolences to Dean, Luke Tom and Damon, brothers Peter, Max and John's greater family."

Unsure if many of ARSEs members may have know of John and the Katsanis family as they have been one of the most influential families on the Rod and Kustoms scene in Australia for many years.
They organized Johns Picnic, Kustom Nats and many other hot rodders calendar events.
Johns Rod and kustoms shop is also one of the most well known hot rod suppliers and John and the team have been responsible for many many 2" chops getting around. http://www.kustoms.com.au/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.