i could have told them that

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

i could have told them that

Post by w00dsy »

F1 runs on bullshit
F1Racing.net wrote:F1 fuel must contain nearly 6 per cent 'biological' material, according to a rule hidden away in the new 2008 technical regulations. So-called 'biofuel' is made up of things like agricultural waste, fish and plant oils, alcohol -- even cow manure.
In the '08 regulations, the Max Mosley-led governing body explained that the rule would make the sport 'keep ahead of developments in fuel for road cars.' "I think it's long overdue," said former German formula one driver Hans-Joachim Stuck in the 'Bild' 'paper.

The regulation should be ratified by the FIA's 'world motor sport council' on March 22.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Red Bull Shit?
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Super Aguri Mega Mega Squadro Torro Rosso Batman! It just may well be!
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

I suspect that Japanese teams will be using F1 to scientifically test the properties of Whale oil.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.