16 inch volk racing rims

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
samoo

16 inch volk racing rims

Post by samoo »

Two 16x7 , and two 16x8 volk racing rims.

stud pattern is 4x100.

reason for sale: the offset makes them hit the brakes on my mr2, so i cannot fit them to my car.

from a quick google, cars with 4x100 stud patterns include _some_ models of ford lasers, nissan pulsars, toyota corollas, mitsubishi lancers and mirages.

$350

They currently have brand new 205/40/16 hankook H405 tyres on them, which havent been used. You can have them on the rims for $520 extra. (they cost $138 new each)
I won't go any less than $350. This is what i paid for them, theyre good rims, and they havent been used by me at all.

image of the rims
image of the rims #2

condition: theres gutter rash on a few from the previous owner, but the overall condition isnt bad. The rims look so good even with the rash. Id love to keep them, but they dont fit my car.

im in Adelaide. SA buyers preferable to interstate, but i am willing to post if you pay the courier charges.
samoo_
nneeooww

Post by nneeooww »

what the actual offset samoo??
samoo

Post by samoo »

in all honesty, i dont know. :(

the rays stickers on the wheels say theyre +35 on the 16x7 and +38 on the 16x8.
BUT, the stickers also say the wheels are 4x114.3, which is obviously incorrect.

From some mr2 forums im on, most people using 16x7 rims have +38 offset, so u'd think theyd fit my car if the sticker was correct.

at a guess i'd say theyre above +40, cause the larger the offset, the closer the inside side of the rim sits to the car, which is whats hitting hte strut and caliper in my case.
samoo_