AMD Dual Core For Sale

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

AMD Dual Core For Sale

Post by Bluesman »

Ok guys here it is, the once in a lifetime opportunity to buy an brand spanking new still in the box 3 year warranty AMD X2 4800+ processor.

Here's the deal. I recently bid on 2 of these things on Ebay, thinking that i'll be lucky to get one at the price i bid, AND I WON THEM BOTH!!! :yikes:
so now i gotta get rid of one as i could barely afford 1 nevermind 2 of the bastards lol

So the 1st person to PM me saying they'll buy it will win this wonderful CPU at a never to be repeated price. If i have noone buying it from me then
it will be relisted and sold through Ebay.

So how much would you expect to pay for this fastas superduper fully sic processor???? $1200??? $1000??? $900???

HOW ABOUT $675 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS!!!!! Thats right you heard it correct Six Hunnert and Seventy Five smackeroos, so get in quick.

But wait theres more.....................1st in will also get a FREE set of steak kniv........oops wrong AD......because its brand new in the box you also get
a spiffo heatsink & fan using the latest heatpipe technology :wow: , so don't miss out, PM ME NOW!!!!!

ARSE Resident Golf Alien.......your golf ARSE's are mine :D
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

damm your tempting me, thats like $300 off the prices going around :S
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Holy shitsky that's cheap. I'm hanging out for Conroe right now but damn that's a good price.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Bargain price right there, as its close to Tax time and i have plans to upgrade, ill take this puppy off your hands

ill pay for the express postage and insurance if you can give me a price on that
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

SOLD!! Ok r8 its your baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'll PM you in the next day or so with the postage costs and payment method.

Hope you get alotta enjoyment outa it :)

Oh and Astro, just for the record it was the bottom cpu on ya list.

ARSE Resident Golf Alien.......your golf ARSE's are mine :D
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

excellent.

wow, what a day. started at 8:30am finished at 5:00pm then went back to work to do a VoIP phone system and only just finished. currently the time is 1:09am

this just made my day just that more merrier