James Courntey

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Hz-Lab wrote: Anywho..... GO FORD.. GO COURTNEY, shame he was tainted by that evil red team 1st
It's a shame he tainted the red car 1st. :p
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

lol :iagree:
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by Gizmo »

It's good to see a front running team take on a rookie for once!
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

It's the Marcus scene all over again, promising young aussie that's been racing overseas, comes back to join SBR.
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!

He was the only current Aussie I had hopes for. The Kid was sheer magic in Karts.

Now.... He's finished.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

That bloody crash at Monza in the Jag killed his open wheel career it seems. He was killing em in F3s until then. And still didn't loose the championship by much despite having to sit out a couple of races. Mustn't have been able to get a drive in Europe the next year coz he disappeared over to Japan for a while. It is disappointing to see him in V8s now. He has far more natural talent in a race car than most.
fp

Post by fp »

I agree, and you guys said it a lot nicer than I would have.
(Hence my lack of comment until now).
This will be my signature until Dexter Bean qualifies for a NASCAR race. Keep chasing that dream...