V8 Factor - Round 3 Barbagallo Raceway

ISI's new sim rFactor
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

I love these short and sweet aussie tracks.............nice and easy to learn :yes:
StanDaam

Post by StanDaam »

:iagree:
LoudHoward

Post by LoudHoward »

nutty wrote:
LoudHoward wrote:55.6 so far, but I was two tenths up when I rolled at the last corner :eek:
Mind uploading a set? I haven't played much v8 factor, but im getting faster (into the low 6's) but its about all I can do with this set
Sure! CLICKY!

I think I can maybe squeeze into the 54s here if I hook it up.
Check Six!
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Thanks for the set fella :yes:

Its so hard to get online prac for this round as it seems none of the public servers host Barbs very often and the servers that do have Barbs going are private :(
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

What happened to the MPR server, was that going to become a permanent fixture in the server list, or is it too much of a resource hog to leave running 24/7 on the server? :)
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Nice set LH. I got down to a 55.5 pretty quick. That's enough practice for me then - don't know where I'd find an extra half a second anyway. :tilt:
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

SHoNKY wrote:What happened to the MPR server, was that going to become a permanent fixture in the server list, or is it too much of a resource hog to leave running 24/7 on the server? :)
At the moment, the MPR server currently runs the LFS server, a mail server, teamspeak, a World of Warcraft server, an FTP, and every Tuesday, a BF2 practise server, along with several small applications. We try to put it up at least a few times a week just for practise leading up to an event, but with the server load where it is, it's kind of hard to count on it being up 24/7.

That being said, if you need it up, please let me know and I'll throw it up at a moments notice. Unfortunately, we can't leave it running all the time at the moment until we do some upgrading on the box. (Poor bastard machine desperately needs new RAM, and we're in the process of sorting that out now.)
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
peter

Post by peter »

Yep i should be back for this race, so put me down mik (I assume i can still run #2)
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

EzyRider wrote:
SHoNKY wrote:What happened to the MPR server, was that going to become a permanent fixture in the server list, or is it too much of a resource hog to leave running 24/7 on the server? :)
At the moment, the MPR server currently runs the LFS server, a mail server, teamspeak, a World of Warcraft server, an FTP, and every Tuesday, a BF2 practise server, along with several small applications. We try to put it up at least a few times a week just for practise leading up to an event, but with the server load where it is, it's kind of hard to count on it being up 24/7.

That being said, if you need it up, please let me know and I'll throw it up at a moments notice. Unfortunately, we can't leave it running all the time at the moment until we do some upgrading on the box. (Poor bastard machine desperately needs new RAM, and we're in the process of sorting that out now.)
No worries Ezy, thanks for letting us know, much appreciated. :yes:
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Im into the mid 55's, trying to get the overnight guy to come into work early so I can race
glen73

Post by glen73 »

Hi guys,
im from the xgn V8COC league
we had a couple of your racers on last night wanting the barbagallo track up for your race tonight. what we have requested to Diggazz is that our current round (xgn) and our next round (barbs) will be loaded onto the server so in the future you guys can come on and have some praccy aswell. i know its a bit late for this round but atleast you will be able to get some practise laps on your upcoming round :)
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Hi mate,

Just fyi, the race isnt until next week ;(, so a server will be good for us :)
glen73

Post by glen73 »

well its now set for puka and barbs :) so get on and have some fun. i assume everyone is a member of xgn aswell. its required to use there free servers for practice. im sure Ace will put you in the right direction.
schmickle

Post by schmickle »

So are there 2 compulsory pits in this race?
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

Gzimo - Please confirm the structure of the Race so that I can update the Points sites calander :D
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

I actually preferred the longer 2 compulsary stop race at hidden valley than the 3 sprints at pukekohe, seemed to have a lot more drama with variations of strategy and the whole keeping it clean and together to earn a good finishing spot.
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

Sterling wrote:I actually preferred the longer 2 compulsary stop race at hidden valley than the 3 sprints at pukekohe, seemed to have a lot more drama with variations of strategy and the whole keeping it clean and together to earn a good finishing spot.
I actually enjoyed both........ the longer race was more rewarding and I fought the whole race to come back through the field and set myself a few drivers to get passed by the end (being my MPR Teammates)

The good thing about the sprint race was if you stuffed it big time you could still pull together some points. With my net dieing during the final race it meant I still got some points from the night :D
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

If the stars align correctly this next week I should be able to jump into the drivers seat after an extended holiday :D
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

I somehow managed to get my shift sorted, so Im around wednesday night.

Should be good stuff,

How many laps in each race?
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

Yep, whats the race format for this one Giz?

I'll be there........only turned over a few laps to see where I stand and did a flat 57, I expect to reach low 56s with a bit more practice......55s mmmmm probably not.
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

there is a possibility I wont be there for this race.
I busted the clip that attaches my heatsink to my motherboard.
Now ill be waiting "2-5 days" for my Big Typhoon to turn up....

Im keen and will be there if I can :)
Steve
---
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

From page 3 of the main thread.
Round 3 Barbagallo 56 laps
LoudHoward

Post by LoudHoward »

Nevermind. I guess 2 pitstops again?
Check Six!
Shonky