Bridesmaids

Chat about stuff you've seen
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Bridesmaids

Post by w00dsy »

saw it last night and it wasn't as much of a chick flick that i'd imagined, also it wasn't as much of a female Hangover either. There's plenty of jokes about piss, shit, spew, dicks and Kristen Wiig even drops the C word. It's not often you see a movie where the bride shits herself in the middle of a road while wearing a wedding dress. My wife and i were debating whether we should let our daughter watch it, and after the first scene, where Kristen Wiig is getting nailed, and i mean nailed, in every imaginable position, i'm glad we decided against it :D Over all it was pretty good. Plenty of cameos from well known faces, including Matt Lucas from Little Britain, Chris O'Dowd from the IT Crowd, and Rebel Wilson who i loved.

[youtube] [/youtube]
Quincy

Re: Bridesmaids

Post by Quincy »

Watching this tonight. . . Fingers crossed I don't fall asleeep.
balls & boobs. . .
TIMMY30

Post by TIMMY30 »

I was also being dragged kicking and screaming to see this one. Jeeez im glad i saw it. There are some very funny parts to this movie, had me in stitches quite a few times. It is rather lenghty however. Could have been a bit shorter. Definatly worth a look.
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

I got dragged to it as well a while back, it was pretty good and I had a few good laughs. I recommend it to others when it comes up in conversation.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]