A real Aston One-77 road-test

Chat about cars, motorbikes and all other transport
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: A real Aston One-77 road-test

Post by wobblysauce »

Nice video of the car, but could of cleaned the side window.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Beauty of a car, but that window was a really ugly overlooked detail indeed. Sounds great too.
Are these presenters always drive this responsibly (not) ? The guy revved this car up in 3rd with a long 1st gear...must have been doing close to 200. On that road...whoa.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Want!!!

What was with the worlds longest fade out to ending. :lol:
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

The magazine write up was very good too. And I agree avro, it was a very nice surprise to see how this car drives. AM didn't give much away in that respect during its development and it looked as though it would be more in the lines of the rest of their range (but with a ridiculous output).

Harry owns a Zonda (as well as an RS Clio 2 so they must be awesome :D) and a whole bunch of other cars. If you're a modern performance car enthusiast then Evo is really the only magazine you need to bother subscribing to and the digital version comes in at a very reasonable price.
Last edited by Exar Kun on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

avro707c wrote:I didn't see the magazine (actually haven't purchased any magazine in years)... :lol:
Digital version is handy. Pops up on my phone once a month and doesn't make the wife angry with piles of paper around the house. :D
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"