FM Tee's

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

FM Tee's

Post by Hz-Lab »

Filthy Minds Clothing rolls out....

Well, got my 1st batch of T's in.. Unfortunately they are only the one design and the one colour. But you gotta start somewhere.

The Photo doesnt do the colour justice, they are actually Bottle Green.

They are $35 including postage to anywhere in Aus. Sizes from XS to 2XL available. If your interested, send me a PM!

also.. they are 100% Australian Made Garments... Go the Aussies

cheers
http://www.filthymindsclothing.com
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

wtf is filthy minds?
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
TIMMY30

Post by TIMMY30 »

The racing team in lfs lol...
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

no, Filthy Minds has been around a lot longer than the LFS team. It's original intention was that of a clothing company. Myself and a mate started screen printing tee's going back some 6/7 years ago, but due to lack of funding for quality materials, it sorta just layed on the backburner for a long time. Numerous attempts have been made to rekindle it, however i got burnt by some shoddy printers i.e. paid a shiteload of money for substandard quality products and got a little disillusioned.

The interest has revived in the last year or so, and i decided to put the money into it it deserved, and the research as to where to get quality products. These garments now are top notch, they come out the same factory as Rusty Surfwear over in Freo. So i'm happy with the result. FMR came about purely because we were looking for a name for a team, and in N2003 and Gp4 myself and En-J used to kick around in Filthy Minds sponsored cars.. it just sorta stuck. And in the long run, proved as some form of advertisement.

Filthy Minds Clothing, with any luck, will become something a lot bigger than the LFS team.
pogo

Post by pogo »

Look forward to seeing some more designs. Good luck dude :yes: