WANTED: Rugby League 2 (for xBox)

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Rypien

WANTED: Rugby League 2 (for xBox)

Post by Rypien »

hey boys.

I already own a PC copy of Rugby League 2, and i see that there are loads of Playstation2 versions of the game around the place. But i am after the old xBox version which seems a bit harder to track down.

If anyone has Rugby League 2 for the xBox and would like to sell it then drop me a line.

cheers.
WizardHat

Re: WANTED: Rugby League 2 (for xBox)

Post by WizardHat »

Just did a quick search.

Found this: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RARE-Rugby-Leagu ... dZViewItem
The only thing we really need is a good tune, good view & a good brew.
Rypien

Post by Rypien »

cheers

I'll keep an eye on it, but most ebay versions go well above the current bid. I'd expect the $20 its at now to be waaaay down the list by the time the auction is up.

I'm just sort of hoping that someone has a copy collecting dust and they want rid of it.
WizardHat

Post by WizardHat »

Fair enough.

Good luck with the hunt mate =]
The only thing we really need is a good tune, good view & a good brew.