Long flight time wasters

ARSE Aviators Airways.
Shaun

Long flight time wasters

Post by Shaun »

Well seeing that i have to fly about 20 hours to get home next week thought i would ask what people do to waste time on the plane. Mainly the biggest flight heading from LA to Sydney being 13.5 hours. On the way there i thought i would sleep but i think i only slept about an hour on the biggest flight. Then on my last 2 flights which totalled about 5 hours i slept the whole time lol. On the big flight we had individual screens with a good selection of movies and i watched a couple of movies and some TV shows but it gets tiring sitting in the same spot.
Any advice from the flying gurus lol
Hello :aussie:
Gougoodthing
Call me Nancy

Re: Long flight time wasters

Post by Gougoodthing »

Comedy Podcasts. Free on itunes

TOFOP (Wil ANderson) is a good place to start.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

If you don't have to work (great flight time waster, that), I'd recommend an audio book and noise-cancelling headphones. It's relaxing, yet stimulating.
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

Enough Xanax to knock yo arse out, ludes were better but they're damn hard to come by these days. I recommend experimenting before the trip, add booze for even more fun!

Last flight I barely got to my seat and was awakened by the thump on landing. Now that's traveling :)
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill