Want to play tanks?

General game chat
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Want to play tanks?

Post by smithcorp »

With the release of Steel Beasts Pro PE version 3.0, publisher Esim has changed the licencing. While there is still an unlimited dongle licencing using a Codemeter stick, they have released time-limited licences, starting from $9.50 for one month. More info here:

http://www.esimgames.com/store_wp.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If anyone is interested in giving this a try (it is a military simulator intended to train tankers - the Australian Army is a long-time user - with a personal version. It is remarkably accurate and immersive), let me know. A tanker I know is prepared to provide a licence for a period for someone wanting to try it free.

The new version has shadows, visible recoil, civilians and a long list of new vehicles. It looks great and has excellent in-game tutorials that cover every aspect of commanding, gunning, support etc and includes Australian Leopards, ASLAV, Bushmaster and M1.

Here's a few shots I've taken playing around.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Re: Want to play tanks?

Post by smithcorp »

Here's a great video showing some Steel Beasts action.

[youtube] [/youtube]