[pcars] What to do next??? Wed 28th Oct.

Racing league forum for all different games.

Pick one answer from each question below.

Q1. 1 longer race each night with 30 minutes to qualify.
24%
Q1. 2 Shorter races each night.
14%
Q2. Bathurst every race.
19%
Q2. Different circuits every race
19%
Q3. Difficult cars to drive.
5%
Q3. Easier cars to drive.
19%

Total votes: 21

norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

[pcars] What to do next??? Wed 28th Oct.

Post by norbs »

Gents, after last nights pretty successful race, i was wondering what we do next?

There was plans to do a bunch of the old cars at different tracks. Two short races of a Wednesday night, with the second one being at Bathurst.

I am thinking after last night, maybe we just do a longer race each fortnight with the same format as last night. Will people get sick of racing every 2 weeks at Bathurst, remembering this is just a filler for the off league weeks?

I know this will get chopped down by the more serious blokes, but my preference would be the easier cars to promote closer racing and encourage blokes to just jump in a race. My feeling is to leave the harder cars to the leagues for guys that want to practice.

So see the poll above and answer each of the questions so we have an idea what to do. i thought last night was great fun and didnt expect to have 12 starters.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
richo

Re: [pcars] What to do next??? Wed 28th Oct.

Post by richo »

Went for Bathurst and easier cars but some cars like the 675 Mclaren a nice to drive as are the Grp 5 Capri and BMW.
[]D [] []v[] []D
Dr. Pain

Re: [pcars] What to do next??? Wed 28th Oct.

Post by Dr. Pain »

I chose to vote for different tracks but I'd be happy to run Bathurst once every 4 weeks. I think there are some other good tracks that might mix it up a bit.
Minister for Religious Genocide.