Cheating Aussies

all the ARSE dribble
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Cheating Aussies

Post by DexterPunk »

Well I’d like to say I’m surprised by the actions of the Aussie cricket team, but I’m actually not really. Sack them all. They need to break up this exclusive boys club they have going on, and it starts with the selectors and coaching staff in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bauer

Re: Cheating Aussies

Post by Bauer »

Yep see you later Australian cricket. It’s been a fun 49 years for me. Time to watch golf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
--------------
Stu
Montey

Post by Montey »

(Cross-post)

Anyone found to have knowledge of this who did not voice dissent and/or report them prior to the illegal actions should be fired (loss of contract) from Cricket Australia immediately. If Cricket Australia does not act in this way and in any way attempts to defend, mitigate, or justify their lack of action the Australian Government should step in and sack the board and anyone involved at Cricket Australia.

I have no problem with playing the game within an inch of the rules (pushing the limits of the rules interpretation), but cheating is something I can not accept in any form. Australia has screamed all too often when other teams (England, South Africa, Pakistan, etc.) have been found to have cheated; we must maintain a moral high ground on this sort of thing.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Montey wrote:(Cross-post)

Anyone found to have knowledge of this who did not voice dissent and/or report them prior to the illegal actions should be fired (loss of contract) from Cricket Australia immediately. If Cricket Australia does not act in this way and in any way attempts to defend, mitigate, or justify their lack of action the Australian Government should step in and sack the board and anyone involved at Cricket Australia.

I have no problem with playing the game within an inch of the rules (pushing the limits of the rules interpretation), but cheating is something I can not accept in any form. Australia has screamed all too often when other teams (England, South Africa, Pakistan, etc.) have been found to have cheated; we must maintain a moral high ground on this sort of thing.

Absolutely agree. I’d rather see a complete clean out, even if it sets us back years. I’d rather lose with dignity than support this bunch of cheating arseholes. They need to be made an example of for the benefit of future sporting generations (the kids coming through). No sympathy for anyone who wasn’t ‘involved’ if they knew what was going on and didn’t speak up.

norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

The same mob of blokes who held CA to ransom about pay deals not too long ago.

by the way Dex, there is a cricket thread in the sports section. :D
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Cheating Aussies

Post by DexterPunk »

Yeah I forgot about that in my moment of outrage.

Feel free to move/merge.

DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Tim Paine to step in as acting captain apparently.

durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

I have no interest in cricket. Has something interesting finally happened!? :D
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

durbster wrote:I have no interest in cricket. Has something interesting finally happened!? :D
Same, this thread finally has me interested lol.
Must find out what all this is about now, to the Google machine.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I guess they misunderstood this message

Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

Bloody disgraceful. Like Sa in 2016.. caught cheating. On that occasion Faf couldnt keep his Mentos in his pockets...he got punished with a slap on the wrist with a feather duster. His country did fuckall.. ICC need to stand up here and adjust the rules. No fine... no excuses..2 year ban... as far as Warner and Smith are concerned.. same penalty as others convicted by the ICC.. CA to do what ever you must... then ICC TO Stiffen the penalty..
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

If only the general public gave this much shit about our scumbag politicians and all the shit they constantly get away with.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »