English Premier League

Cricket, footy, tennis, whatever
Montey

Post by Montey »

BigPete33 wrote:ooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 298080.stm
Yeah I read that a little bit ago. My first thought was, "I wonder if I could get the contract for Liverpool's training shin-pads?"
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

Cheeky bugger :)

Surely it'd be more lucrative being Michael Owens' physio :)
Gasking: just cant hack getting beaten by you Pete, specialy by such a large amount

Montey

Post by Montey »

BigPete33 wrote:Cheeky bugger :)

Surely it'd be more lucrative being Michael Owens' physio :)
Nah, the real money is in having the turf contract for the NUFC training ground. Everytime a star gets injured they blame the surface, rip it up and replace it.

Or then there's being Kieron Dyer's car supplier.

Or how about Robbie Fowler's boundry paint supplier, I mean he sucks that stuff up! :rofl:
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

Some interesting fixtures this weekend.

First up is the Merseyside derby (shutup montey) :) No prizes for guessing who I'll be supporting there.

Arsenal v Middlesborough could be either a thrashing (by Arsenal) or a weird game like when 'boro beat Chelsea...lets hope it's at least entertaining.

I'm very intrigued by Bolton v Watford..those boys at Watford certainly have some pluck. Can't say it's a game I'd want to watch but I'm interested to see the result.

Chelsea v Charlton...don't even bother with that one :)

Newcastle v Fulham....Fulham are THE SUCK lately so should be a great chance for Newcastle to get a good score.

Portsmouth v Wigan is another interesting one. Pompey have improved quite a bit in only a few weeks, the addition of Sol Campbell certainly hasn't hurt their defense any that's for sure. Could be a great game.

Sheffield United v Blackburn...either team could win this one and the score will probably be 1-0. I hope Neil Warnock is allowed back on the touchline now. I really want him to tell Mark Hughes all about it :)

Man Utd v Tottenham. Well deary me, haven't Tottenham had an ordinary start? Ledley King is back apparantly so that will boost them no end but Manure (hehe) are on fire at the moment so can't see anything less than a win by them. Seriously hoping not though.

On Sunday its West ham v Aston Villa and that should also be a pretty good match. Villa have undoubtably lifted but West Ham seem to have picked up where they left off last season and they have added two extremely good players (even if it does all sound a bit suss as to how). Probably be a hammers win but I'd expect Villa to at least give them a decent go.

Incidentally, I went to my first A-League match last night. Gasking and myself went along to see Adelaide United FUCKING THRASH a piss poor Newcastle Jets. 5-1 was the final score, halftime it was 3-0. Adelaide looked great and basically taught Newcastle a lesson, top stuff and I'd happily go again (as would gasking). Was good to see a decent crowd too, the weather was horrible..we got massively rained on about 15 mins prior to kickoff but I didn't see any1 leaving and I thought that was great.
Gasking: just cant hack getting beaten by you Pete, specialy by such a large amount

Montey

Post by Montey »

[Chants]
We're out of the drop zone.... We're out of the drop zone!!!!! :melt: