Something to be proud of.... Australiens! Unite..!

iRacing
Quincy

Something to be proud of.... Australiens! Unite..!

Post by Quincy »

Check out this link... (those with iRacing access)

Aussie world dominance is upon us!!

http://members.iracing.com/iforum/threa ... 5&tstart=0

:)
balls & boobs. . .
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Re: Something to be proud of.... Australiens! Unite..!

Post by dvestate »

Very good post, great to see the Aussie's kicking butt :)
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

A few of the old GPL guys have come out of the woodwork for iRacing and we punched well above our weight in that game in the GPLRank charts. Add in the LFS guys who are no slouches and the future is looking bright indeed for Aussies in iRacing. In most Skippy races I join now I'm further down the pack because of all the Aussies ahead of me. Things should only get better once we go up to D and have more guys mixing it up in the Skippys.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

That's the race you talked about in the other thread Exar but it looks to me like you might have been the only aussie in there :?
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Sarsippius wrote:That's the race you talked about in the other thread Exar but it looks to me like you might have been the only aussie in there :?
I think his was the 9pm race maybe? I thought we were 10 hours ahead of GMT. There were a couple of other Aussies in the race I was in. DEJr was in there too (and really slow actually). I do know the race I was in had that guy in it but not sure which one he is talking about.

edit: just read it again and he talks about 9am GMT at the start and then 11am GMT at the end? Not sure what he's on about :D

edit again: had a look at his results and yeah, the only one it could have been was the one I was in. There were only two Aussies in there - me and Jamie (he was bloody quick back in the GPL days).
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

He probably just assumed because of the timezone.

There was 25 or so signed up for the 9pm skippy race last night. Just checked the list and I notice Sars and Cetram were in the same race. We really need an Australian Club or something :)
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

DarrenM wrote:We really need an Australian Club or something :)
A club would be sweet as and hopefully one day we could get Aussie state clubs, but ide love to see a little flag next to the drivers name in the short term :nod:

Ive always wanted the nationalality of each driver displayed in flag form next to their name for LFS but it would be much more useful in iRacing due to the races always being global grids.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

we need a thousand aussies to get our own club dont we?
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

NeilPearson wrote:we need a thousand aussies to get our own club dont we?
I have no idea on numbers needed. California has its own club. Maybe the Guvanator demanded it. We should send Ruddy in to bat for us
--------------
Stu
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

DarrenM wrote:There was 25 or so signed up for the 9pm skippy race last night. Just checked the list and I notice Sars and Cetram were in the same race. We really need an Australian Club or something :)
Yeah you're bloody quick there Darren, before the race when I checked the grid I thought 'holy shit, every other guy with a qual time is in the 25s!!' I guess I must have a decent iRating to get bunched with that group, seemed to be a few other aussies in that one too.