The 8 week point of the season

iRacing
Bauer

The 8 week point of the season

Post by Bauer »

So from what I gather, this is where the season gets interesting. If you have done 8 rounds already, you will only gain if you have a better week than 1 of the 8 already done. If you havent done 8 already, here is your chance to make some ground.

So where are you all and what series are you doing better in?

Me? its the Advanced Legend without a doubt. In the ovals I have had consistent races but have only done 4 rounds so I need my next 4 to be just as good. I have also been having a blast in the Road series Legends too. Done 6 rounds and am inside the top 20 and 2nd in division (helps when not a lot of drivers actually race these LOL)
--------------
Stu
DarrenM

Re: The 8 week point of the season

Post by DarrenM »

I've got 4 bad rounds in the Skippy, so hopefully it'll all be up from here. I'll most likely just keep doing a bunch of races though because it's more fun :)
wenmo

Post by wenmo »

Ok ,well for me the only way is up. The last 6 to 8 wks i have used to get to know racing by way of learning new tracks, race line and setups, just like LFS. I suppose you young ones wouldn't give a stuff about oldfarts cruising the rear of field but i can asure you the buzz is just the same as if i was in the battle for the lead :) If back in the 70's this game was around i would of been unbeatable, (F*** bring on the Ataria) I know, this game is not arcade, F*** i'm in another dimension, beam me up Scoty, :D Anyway :aussie: who started this post? ok it's Bauer, Well Bauer i have had 6 or so races in the Skip and a few points, but i just want close racing and to put my oldfart driving skills on show, i love it when racers in front of me collide with others sim racers or spin off because they have a rush of blood. :D ( Shit come to think of it at times i am one of them. :( Fuck i'm pissed and going to bed weldone Hawks, i put $10 bucks on them to win between 20 & 39 points. Guess what i have just drunk the winnings, goodnight! :faint:
never had computers when i was a kid, so i am making up for it now!! Dont hit my car!
Quincy

Post by Quincy »

lol ...
balls & boobs. . .
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

wenmo i know what you mean, i had a great battle last night 4 guys nose to tail for the last 15laps on Jefferson.. only problem was we were the last 4 cars when the leader caught up to us but he said it was the best thing he has seen in iRacing and he just wanted to watch us
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

I've only got 5 weeks in with the Skippy and am sitting about 150, was in the top 50 before my holidays so I should hopefully be able to get back up there by seasons end. I've got an extra week in with the LM and was similarly placed before the hols so should be able to get back up there as well.
Ap0c

Post by Ap0c »

I'm going to wait till i'm Class D and then contend seriously for championships
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Shit i better get my races in, I aint raced since round 1.. lol. just have not had the time. Have not lost interest. In Fact, I'm hanging to get out there again.. oh well. soon
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

As Darren, I've had my bad weeks too, so I hope I'll move upwards.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
Speed

Post by Speed »

I'm currently sitting 37th in the skippy championship but I expect to drop down a bit as some of the more serious guys come through.
If I can finish in the top 50 without doing too much practise & have a bit of fun I'll be happy.
http://500px.com/Warren_Joyce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;