The Bronx

Chat about stuff you listen to or play
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

The Bronx

Post by DexterPunk »

anyone got any of their stuff?? I keep hearing them on community radio etc... and everytime i think 'damn this is good shit, i must remember the name' and forget.. but heard them again yesterday and have been on the search for their stuff.. they seem to have a couple of albums.. 2 or 3 of the same title 'the bronx'. anywho, im a noob fan.. they are playing here in melb at the corner (might see if my mate can get me free tix :D) i may go check them out. worth a listen.

couple of songs on their myspace http://www.myspace.com/thebronx
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Re: The Bronx

Post by NeilPearson »

first song that came up on the myspace page for me was knifeman, and it just sounded like a 28 days song. so i closed it
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

lol Neil. that guitar at the start does sound like a 28 days song..lol. Get to the vocals and its a bit different. Don't mind Knifeman, although it is annoying to listen to. the chorus is good, the verses are frustrating. The other song on there is crap..lol
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

strange, i like the other song better.

i downloaded a couple of their albums.. and not really into it.. their stuff doesnt have enough variation or something. kinda dissapointed cuz i thought id found some new music i actualy liked..

/me goes back to NOFX.