Unclogging the dunny

Need a hand with a home project, how to fix that bloody roof leak, hang a door etc...
J.D.
Rat

Unclogging the dunny

Post by J.D. »

My toilet is one of these newer "designer" styles which invariably puts form before function and the bastard thing clogs constantly. I have been using the old fashioned style plunger to clear it but it just doesn't have the moxy and eventually it broke. That left me with a blocked dunny and no means of clearing it.

I know I will eventually have to replace it but in the meantime, I found something I thought you guys might want to know about. It's called the "Master Plunger" and it actually works.

This vid doesn't show that actual brand but it does show a similar style and how to get the best results out of it:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bryan ain't pretty but he's got it right.
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.
Montey

Re: Unclogging the dunny

Post by Montey »

So.... J.D. has a toilet he regularly manages to block..... what comment might I make here?

Hmmm????? :D
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

more fibre could be required...

well look up a device called Kleer Drain, it works wonders.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Montey

Post by Montey »

wobblysauce wrote:more fibre could be required...
Or less politics.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
J.D.
Rat

Post by J.D. »

Montey wrote:So.... J.D. has a toilet he regularly manages to block..... what comment might I make here?

Hmmm????? :D
Say whatever you like mate but it happens more often when I'm debating with you.
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

In my youth most people did not need a video on how to operate a plunger, that's for sure...:D
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

its really great blocking up your gf's parents toilet. and there being no plunger there and having to ask for one. good times.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

NeilPearson wrote:its really great blocking up your gf's parents toilet. and there being no plunger there and having to ask for one. good times.
What no cheap coat hanger laying around? :D
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

I blocked up a toilet in a Qantas departure lounge once. It's great walking out of there and five minutes later hearing the call over the PA "maintenance to men's toilets". :D
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"