Cycling Calendar

CyclARSEts talk in here.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Cycling Calendar

Post by Hz-Lab »

Just wondering, is it possible for the guru Kev to somehow incorporate a Calander into this section of the forum where users can update info themselves? I was just thinking it would be good to pencil in all the Cycling events around the Country so we can help plan a few rides. I quite often miss out on little community rides because I don't hear about them until they are done. Would be awesome if we had a one stop shop.

Also, I thought it would be good for all the ARSE's to pencil in any planned rides they may want to extent an invite for. For instance, if I wanted to head out for a bit of Singletrack fun this weekend I could put it up on the Calendar so other ARSE's could see it, and Tag along if they wanted to.

Ultimately, a Calander with a Count down or reminder to events like the f1 one in the Racing Section would be tops, but I guess any Calendar would be good.

Otherwise, I guess we could work out some kind of system to post it up in a thread, but I reckon it'd get a bit messy after a while.

thoughts?
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Re: Cycling Calendar

Post by Sambo »

"is it possible for the guru Kev to somehow...."

Given he is a genius, I will go with yes. :D