Gridland

General game chat
SE1Z

Gridland

Post by SE1Z »

Anyone played it?

http://gridland.doublespeakgames.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Up to day 14.

It's a very clever combination of many games.

good write up of it here: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/08/everyo ... right-now/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Steve
---
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: Gridland

Post by wobblysauce »

After spending a bit to long on it, day 25 atm..
Last edited by wobblysauce on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Ugh.. a bit addictive. Currently at day 29

"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
petey

Post by petey »

The music!
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I'm at day 29 and I'm struggling to get through the nights. Those water creatures are ripping me a new one and I'm not getting many potions.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

I stopped at day 46. Just made sure I always kept potions on the board in case I needed to get out of trouble. Summoned the dragon but lost and haven't had another go. Once dragon is defeated it's the end of the game so I'll probably just keep grinding away to max out the buildings.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Brett_S

Post by Brett_S »

If you click on a building a star appears above it, anyone know what that does?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
This is the way the world works, if you want want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the d**ks first - Eric Cartman
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

Brett_S wrote:If you click on a building a star appears above it, anyone know what that does?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
It send the resources to that building, rather than your guy randomly spreading them around.
Steve
---
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

As above, it focuses on that building to upgrade.

If you have all the materials stored the player will only build it until completion, as you can select your next upgrade, good for getting the right items for the night battles.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.