The Amazing Race

Chat about stuff you've seen
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

The Amazing Race

Post by norbs »

Anyone else watch this show?
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Sam_I_Am

Post by Sam_I_Am »

Not since the wife stopped holding that gun to my head :lol:
Browncoats of the 'verse Unite
TIMMY30

Post by TIMMY30 »

Ive been watching it for years, im starting to get a little bored with it now though. Same old couples, the queers,the fighting ones,the celebant christians,the oldies etc.... who all act the same as the ones in the previous series. The first few series' i couldnt get enough though.
fp

Post by fp »

Yeah, back when it was televised.

It has gone downhill in recent season though, in my opinion. The very first season was the best, the most difficult and distressful for the competitors. Each one since has been soft in comparison.

Oh, what I wouldn;t give to be part of that show. Get to do all sorts of awesome shit and see all sorts of cool things all over the world, and get a US$1,000,000 bonus at the end of it all.... :dreams:
This will be my signature until Dexter Bean qualifies for a NASCAR race. Keep chasing that dream...
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Can't say I have seen this. I know of it, in theroy it sounds better than most of the RTV shows about. But I don't like RTV so, I have never been interested in seeing it.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
somebloke

Post by somebloke »

When's the next series out in Aust?

I've watched the majority of seasons, may have missed the first couple. Quite interesting though and great to see different parts of the world. Even if the Americans can be really rude at times.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

They are up to Series 8 atm. It is fucking crap. Families of 4 racing around the States.

Bring back Flo, Team Guido, Rob n Amber, Kami and Karli etc etc. The current mob are boring and hopeless.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.