Nürburgring 24hr Onboard a "V8Star"

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Nürburgring 24hr Onboard a "V8Star"

Post by KNAPPO »

I found this clip in the MONSTER LFS.net has an update!!! thread posted by "ksa_land" from Germany. Post #1879

Its a lap of the Nürburgring 24hr layout in a V8Star

Grab the onboard lap from HERE!!!
Here is the URL of the website that the vid came from http://www.frankuhlig.de/index.php (Altho its in German, there are a few more vids like this one to be found on it ;))

:kangaroo:
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

it is damn close to the BMW M3 GTR lap, and it doesn't get all out of focus at the kink before the miss-hit-miss turn.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

I thought the same thing there about the BMW M3 GTR Lap, they are very close.
Scottie wrote:and it doesn't get all out of focus at the kink before the miss-hit-miss turn.
I think your refering to the fast chicane section after "Kallenhard" just before the 3 apex'ed right hander & the "Wehrseifen" section.
That was the only blemish in the M3 Vid.

DAM thats an awesome layout. Its funny how they never changed the "Dottinger Hohe" main straight & the "Antoniusbuche" sweeper at the end (well they have made them wider) for the 24 hr layout. Its such a fast straight and corner :eyepop:
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.