Team Australia - Nations Cup

LFS chat
Latch

Team Australia - Nations Cup

Post by Latch »

Hi guys,

Hopefully by now, everyone has taken note of the Nations Cup. So far, we have the following people signed up.
- Latch
- Gusto AU
- Chaz
- meegoreng
- Btd69
- breakneck
- TIMMY30
- J_luo88
I think more of us need to sign up to keep us competitive on the world stage. Register and post in the Nations cup forums at http://www.lfs-nationscup.tk/

Secondly, I was thinking we may need some regular practice nights, perhaps weekly, in a closed server just to have some more serious racing, and to get to know each other's racing styles and strengths better. However, I know we're all sorta having a break until S2, and we'll all be active upon the arrival of S2. So maybe just wait till S2 for the weekly practices? Any suggestions on practice sessions?

I also have to organise a national skin for us to use. I'll be in contact with 9ra55 and Mee about that, however if you wish to have a crack at it, feel free.

That's all. I just wanted to get the ball rolling, as we'll need to be ready to field a team pretty much as soon as S2 is released. :)
Edit: Maybe it won't be so early in the life of S2. Niki said here at LFS News that they'll decide on the cars after S2 release, so we can compete with the most popular cars.
Last edited by Latch on Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

oooohh I forgot about this... I'll have to check some dates...

but a skin made by grass AND mee... that collaboration could generate something special!!!

oops, just remembered mee's aussie ueroinvader skin he's workin on for the FZ50 GTR :p
yumchaKING
Master artist
Master artist

Post by yumchaKING »

i have been volunteered :p I the one i make is almost ready to ship. I felt there are lots of locals who run standard skins, so i thought we need something to invade euro servers with :p it was intended for anyone to use as they see fit, but i guess nations cup makes extra sense :p grass what are you working on?
(+ [____] :: ) is roxXOR!!
9ra55h0ppaH
Master artist
Master artist

Post by 9ra55h0ppaH »

SCR's skins for S2... (still) :)

im not sure wether ill run in this nations cup, can i register anyway and if i decide not to, not race?

im sure i could make a skin or 2, we want green and gold theme, or the australian flag?
Now with Added Flickr
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

doh, I must be living under a rock or something... first I've taken notice of this... lol
SamC
Photographer, not artist.

Post by SamC »

lol
Gusto

Post by Gusto »

Weekly sessions sounds good to me :)
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

Regarding practise session, i dont' think we'll need to have weekly session as we'll probably be racing with each other on the chosen track with the chosen choice of cars anyway. Maybe just a race/qual session a few days before the actual race so latch can pick the team would be most appropiate i reckon.

Also, dont' forget that most of us are going to be racing in the AAL so we get a lot of practise with each other anyway.
yumchaKING
Master artist
Master artist

Post by yumchaKING »

J_luo88 wrote: so latch can pick the team would be most appropiate i reckon.
huh why does latch pick a team?!?! I wanna race... if latch 'picks' a team fat chance he'd pick slow old meegoreng.... thats it... im gonna turn this skin into a Nauru one....bobsleds anyone?
(+ [____] :: ) is roxXOR!!