WTB: Arcade Stick for dreamcast (or PS2)

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

WTB: Arcade Stick for dreamcast (or PS2)

Post by kwijibo »

I've recently rediscovered street fighter on the dreamcast, and decided the only way to play is with an arcade stick. Anyone got an old one laying about unused?

I could use a PS2 one with convertor I think.
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

Steve
---
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

Cheers Se1z.. the x-arcades have gotten some really bad reviews though from what i've read. The converters they use for the various consoles all (or mostly) cause input lag.

I managed to get a HORI Soul Calibur 2 stick for PS2 from ebay.. its pretty cool, but im still waiting on my DC converter from lik-sang. Have been playing a bit of SF on mame in the mean time and discovered i suck bad :)
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

ahhh ok :)
if/when u get better at SF2, drop me a line, ill setup a snes emu game online.... if you dare.... :D
Steve
---