9 Gougoodthing 28
10 Knappo 25
11 Vilante 11 24
12 Dan 21
13 Confusion 18
14 Mr. Ferret 15
15 Slow069 11
= Shaun 11

Team Standings (top 2 drivers per team - excluding Fastest lap bonus points)
1 FMR 91
2 BFR 88
3 AR 84
4 PRT 45
5 OzB 40
6 AKR 32
7 OoCR 21
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

Boo! :(
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

1st in the standings? :wow: :woohoo: :jump: :bounce:

Thanks for the racing guys, bad luck Reppoh, you had the lap speed on me by a mile.

Well done to Matti for taking 2nd place.

Cheers HZ for looking after proceedings again, good job. :yes:
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Dan wrote:Boo! :(
if u took a second to read the rules, which are in the race mails mind you.. you'll see exactly why you were dq'd. If you had pitted and rejoined, you woulda got points and probably got through to the A main.. I'm pretty sure i told you to pit a couple times in the race too. pretty basic man..
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

I had some fun racing again tonight even though I kinda screwed myself over 3 or 4 times lol. I had a terrible start in the B-Main after adding just 6 clicks to tyre pressures on the right handside before the race, unfortunately the thing just didnt wanna turn left and into the wall I went. I made it into the A-main after a d/c, some badluck, and a rage quit from others lol. Didn't get any better though, I screwed my suspension and then ended up entering a restricted area after struggling for 15 laps, grrr. Oh well, still had a blast. :)
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

Yep cheers HZ.. always amazed at your ability to hit the correct "caution, crash in xxxx sector!" binds :D

go BFR, 2nd!
Rumble

Post by Rumble »

Yeah thanks for the racing FMR. Plenty of action in the hour of racing. :nod:
Ill knuckle down and study tomorrow, im going racing today.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

kwijibo wrote:Yep cheers HZ.. always amazed at your ability to hit the correct "caution, crash in xxxx sector!" binds :D

go BFR, 2nd!
i have helpful hoes on hand... and i do mean.. on hand
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

Hz-Lab wrote:
Dan wrote:Boo! :(
if u took a second to read the rules, which are in the race mails mind you.. you'll see exactly why you were dq'd. If you had pitted and rejoined, you woulda got points and probably got through to the A main.. I'm pretty sure i told you to pit a couple times in the race too. pretty basic man..

Haha, yeah I know man :aussie: Oh well.
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
Gougoodthing
Call me Nancy

Post by Gougoodthing »

How the hell did that Gougoodthing bloke finish so high in the A-main (I actuaully thought it was 5th), he's bloody slow?

aah yeah, maybe he drove conservatively and avoided the carnage :lol:

PS HZ, I have to skip the next one, will be away, boo.

Definitely book me in for the last 2 races.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Hz-Lab wrote:
kwijibo wrote:Yep cheers HZ.. always amazed at your ability to hit the correct "caution, crash in xxxx sector!" binds :D

go BFR, 2nd!
Surely that would be putting you off? Or getting you off which would have to put you off, or something.

Shame I missed it, look forward to next week :)
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Vilante 11 wrote:
Hz-Lab wrote:

go BFR, 2nd!
Surely that would be putting you off? Or getting you off which would have to put you off, or something.

My concerntration is at a peak during orgasm..
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Hz-Lab wrote:
Vilante 11 wrote:
Hz-Lab wrote: i have helpful hoes on hand... and i do mean.. on hand

My concerntration is at a peak during orgasm..
I see, like a zen moment, nice :D

By day a mild mannered salesman, by night, Orgasmo!
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

I can just see Hz running around his house fighting off the evil villians and their "Orgasmatron" :rofl:

Cheers for running the event Hz... can you put me down as WKR in the teams standings too please? Definitely won't score up there with only me in the team... but doesn't matter.

and cheers Shonky... but if I knew you were going that well in the points... I'd put up a bit more of a fight :p
Mr.Ferret

Post by Mr.Ferret »

Good thing for the 11tybillionth time use your freaking mirrors!!!!!111 argh!
go into the options and turn virtual mirrors on you get a massive mirror right up top of your screen that way USE IT!

That is all
iRacing Name - Joshua Brown2
Gougoodthing
Call me Nancy

Post by Gougoodthing »

Mr.Ferret wrote:Good thing for the 11tybillionth time use your freaking mirrors!!!!!111 argh!
go into the options and turn virtual mirrors on you get a massive mirror right up top of your screen that way USE IT!

That is all
Bit harsh mate, yes i did hold you up once in the practice before the event started, but fair dinkum, i think i did a pretty good job getting out of peoples way generally.

ANd seeing as we were in different races from each other more times then not..........

Heat 1 - 15 laps
1 Confusion
2 JTM
3 Knappo
4 Rumble
5 Dan
6 Shaun
7 Gougoodthing

fastest lap JTM (21.25)

Heat 2 - 15 laps
1 ReppohC
2 Kwijibo
3 Shonky
4 MattiCooper
5 R8
6 Enforcer-J
7 Mr. Ferret

fastest lap R8 (21.7

Group B Sprint - 8 laps
1 Enforcer-J
2 Mr. Ferret
3 R8
4 Dan
5 Gougoodthing
6 Shaun

fastest lap R8 (21.70)

Group A Sprint - 8 Laps
1 ReppohC
2 MattiCooper
3 Kwijibo
4 Shonky
5 Rumble
6 JTM
7 Knappo
8 Confusion

fastest lap ReppohC (20.91)

Group B Main - 25 laps
1 Shaun
2 Gougoodthing
3 Enforcer-J
4 Dan (DQ)
5 Mr. Ferret (DNF)
6 R8 (DNF… again)

fastest lap Shaun (21.99)

Group A Main - 33 Laps
1 Shonky
2 MattiCooper
3 ReppohC
4 Kwijibo
5 Rumble
6 Gougoodthing
7 Confusion
8 Knappo
9 Enforcer-J
10 Shaun
Mr.Ferret

Post by Mr.Ferret »

Mate during the race i was carefully trying to get past you...yet again. R8 managed to catch up thanks to you and i was watching you during the other races, i mean bloody hell wake up
iRacing Name - Joshua Brown2
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Gougoodthing wrote:
Mr.Ferret wrote:Good thing for the 11tybillionth time use your freaking mirrors!!!!!111 argh!

That is all
Bit harsh mate, yes i did hold you up once in the practice before the event started, but fair dinkum, i think i did a pretty good job getting out of peoples way generally.
im agreeing with Ferret here. on many occasions last night, i had to fight my way past you. it seems like your in a little world all of your own, where mirrors dont exist.
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

That is all
I thought Go was doing well with the mirrors, don't think he held me up once in the A main, whenever I got within 2 car lengths of him he went wide everytime allowing me to pass.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

I find it hard to look in the mirrors enough in this with series the corners coming up so quick. I must admit I didn't realise the virtual mirror was there though. Will be turning that on! lol
Gougoodthing
Call me Nancy

Post by Gougoodthing »

Cheers shonky, point taken all, but i bloody spent 90% of the race looking in mirrors and getting out of peoples way. Took many wide lines, backed off down straights, etc.

I'd think you'd find most people would agree with Shonky, certainly my intention.

It was obvious that there would be carnage in this series, my game plane was to be conservative, and finish the races, which has proven to be relatively successful.

On a track/series like this, plenty of things happen. Some of the stuff that was happening in the first few laps was sheer crazy, but you don't hear me or other people having a crack @ everyone else.

A race where the top 3 go thru to the a main and what was is, second and third (i may be wrong) having a crash with 5 laps to go doesnt make a lot of sense.

My steering was slightly stuffed from corner 1 race 1 of the final (by someone who drove into me on the first straight, we were side by side, obviously didnt see me, you get that) so to nurse the bloody thing from there doesn't help either.

I'm only a bit narked that Ferret has come on here making accusations of not using mirrors, etc, which i know is BS.
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

SHoNKY wrote:

That is all
I thought Go was doing well with the mirrors, don't think he held me up once in the A main, whenever I got within 2 car lengths of him he went wide everytime allowing me to pass.
I'll go one step further and say that GoodThing for me was very sporting. I know once it got a bit tight as I ran wide but everytime I come up to him and others like the FMR boys, all gave room. No complaints whatsoever.
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Sorry i left guys i was having some bad computer problems, would have loved to race the Main... Oh well next time
ReppohC

Post by ReppohC »

Yea I didn't have any issues with traffic this week, everyone seemed to be on the ball.

My race was going ok; just cruising around. Lost concentration on lap 10 and crashed into a hay stack at chicane. Just enough damage to make the car bottom out on the right turns, but perfect on the lefts. Lucky there are only two places where you have to turn right. However I lost two possies in the crash. Tried to catch up, slow and steady. Someone cleared the chicane of tyres which made it so much easier for me to get through. Got up to second then with about 3? laps to go. Tried to take the chicane as tight as possible and I clipped (drove through) the inside wall. Heavy damage on my right side. Next time through (2 to go) I over corrected and took the corner too wide going into the wall on the exit of the chicane, damage seemed to "balance" the car out again. Next lap I again understeered into the wall, this time loosing second place. I'm extremely lucky to finish the race, letalone finish in third spot.

Theres more to this series then going extremely fast, consistency is the key. Will be the key in every round.

Good race fellas!